Relax on our 100m2 rooftop terrace with grass green mosaics handmade in Fes, especially for Riad Orange. In the shade of the umbrellas you will feel far away from the hustle and bustle from the medina. It’ s great spot to do yoga as well. Sip your Mojito Berbere and relax…
Our great cooks Nezha, Aicha and Aziza will surprise you daily with a fresh menu. From chicken pastilla to tasteful stuffed briouates, and from Tajine Orange to Couscous Tfaya. Just order at (your delicious) breakfast and your dinner will be served at night: in our living room or under the stars. We also offer a small lunch-menu.
Heated in wintertime and cool in summertime: our jacuzzi is great fun not only for children! If you like to relax at the end of the day, then try our jacuzzi with essential oils.
The patio is the heart of the Riad. Riad means “indoor garden” and that’s what it is. You will find fruit trees in the 4 corners of our Riad Orange, which makes it a “real” one! Here you will be welcomed with a fresh mint tea and home made cookies. And even more tea if you like. Enjoy the birds singing in the trees and see the blue sky above your head.
In wintertime the patio is covered (to keep the warmth inside).
- On demand we arrange a full body massage for you, to loosen your muscles after a day of shopping in the narrow streets of Marrakech (half hour/ one hour)
- Chakra-therapie: Romy Smits is a Dutch lady who moved to Marrakech about ten years ago. She will help you to find and open up energetic blockages in your body. We can arrange a 3 hour therapeutic session with her on request.
- Yoga-sessions: our green rooftop is ideal for yoga-sessions. Whether you’re interested in organizing a yoga-trip to Marrakech or you prefer an individual session, we can arrange this with our English-Dutch speaking yoga teacher in Marrakech.
Our librairie consists of the personal collection of Astrid Emmers’ books. She started collecting while studying at the Arts Academy in Belgium. You will find books about Moroccan and African rituals, Moorish interior design, Berber architecture but also the tales of 1000-and-1 nights.
Those books are property of the riad.
Also there is a part of lecture, left behind by customers. Here you can take a book as you wish, replacing it by another one.
We offer some specials, only in our Riad Orange! You can visit a local hammam with Aicha, get your unique henna-tattoo from Aziza or go to the local market with Mirjam. She can even be your personal shopper! Inform in the Riad.
Rent your private driver
- Airport transfer 1-4 people = € 20,-
- Airport transfer 5-8 people = € 40,-
- Between 00-06 am + € 5,-
- Toyota Landcruiser with private driver 1 day = € 130,- (1-6 people/ 09-17)
- Peugeot minivan with private driver 1 day = € 150,- (1-8 people/ 09-17)
- Minivan (Volkswagen Crafter) with private driver 1 day = € 200,- (8-17 people, 09-17)
- Every extra hour = + € 10,-
Every six months we will exhibit a new collection of international and Moroccan Art in Riad Orange Boutique Hotel.
Our first exhibition will be exposed from 1 nov 2019- 1 april 2020. Lori K. Gordon is a renowned artist from the U.S. She makes beautiful collages with Moroccan photographs and designs. She’s also the owner of the Henna Art Cafe where she stimulates young Moroccan artists. All collages are for sale, ask in the Riad. Read more about Lori.
Cookie and Privacy Settings
You cannot copy content of this page